Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nothing But Blue Skies Ahead










“For there is no friend like a sister
In calm or stormy weather; 
To cheer one on the tedious way, 
To fetch one if one goes astray,
To lift one if one totters down, 
To strengthen whilst one stands” 
― Christina Rossetti


I got my sister (My Booskie) unwittingly helping me out on this post. She left her avatar online so I decided to plop next to her and snap a pic! LOL Unlike real life, in second life, you get to choose your own families.No one's born but you can decide to have a Mom & Dad... even siblings.(Or not) I've know this particular sister 5+ years. She's been kind enough to invite me into her real life and I have invited her into mine. My sister and I have come miles beyond where she was when she first landed in sl (second life). She's got a good heart and a strong spirit. I consider myself lucky to have found her and to call her a friend.

On Hazel


Hair

Truth Stephanie


Clothes

Jeans Ricielli Highwaisted Jeans //leopard
Top =MODA=KNOTTED $ EARTH TONES


Shoes

::HH::Hucci Yilan Sandals - Midnight
Slink Female Feet (AVEnhance)


Accessories

(MANDALA) Takara Nail/Gold
(MANDALA) TAKARA bangle/Gold leather Bright (Right & Left)
Eye Sparkles (Right & Left)
(MANDALA) CEEKEEY Earrings/Gold

Shape


Custom



On Mari


Hair

little bones Senocular - Ink Pot
[ef] Malaysian 01 Lace Front Caps - Light Blond


Clothes 

Ricielli Mesh - Leather Coat + Undershirt/Cyan
{LIV=GLAM} Spring 2013 Dalia Skirt (From Dalia Complete Outfit)


Shoes 

::HH:: Hucci Tottori-Emerald


Accessories

RYCA I LUV CHAIN GOLD 
[glow] Chandelier Earrings(gold)
[7891.] Rellis Bracelets
Ricielli Mesh - The Birkin Bag/croco
ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V5


MakeUp

Pink Acid Justina Lips & Teeth 12 Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment