Monday, November 11, 2013

Still In A Fall Kinda Mood...







Lost in the forest, looking at the trees
Slipping in the mud, hurting my poor knees
Where are we going, do I even know
Weathers getting cold, looks like it could snow
Seemed a good idea, when we first came out
Starting to panic, maybe we should shout
Where I want to be, in the safe and warm
Falling to the ground, now my shirt is torn
Looking all around, I should know this bit
It all looks the same, wish that I could quit
Finally I see, path back to my home
Just round the corner, wish that I had known

~ Dean Thorpe

One of the truly extraordinary things about second life is exploring. Almost anything that you can think of has been constructed, in some shape or fashion, in second life. Anything. New York. Africa. A huge toy store. Alice's rabbit hole(one of my favorites actually). You can put anything in search and ...poof. Your avatar is transported there. Its awesome what you can find when you're popping around. I am an explorer at heart and I love it when I find wonderfully built places. It is so amazing when you sit and think that someone thought up then built these places from pixels and prims! I wonder if I can find a circus... *teleports away*

Hair

**Dura-Boy**27(Dark Brown)
[ef] Heather Lace Front Caps (Hairbases) - Dark Brown

Clothing

Jacket: ISON leather asymmetrical jacket -M- (brown)
Jeans: .!:{904:!. Or[])iNarY Jeans - Blk1

Shoes

N-core EUPHORIA "Automne"

Accessories
Tattoos: Your cocaine :: What?
               Your cocaine ::Rose
Bracelets: [7891.]- Aurbierre - Big H Bangle - Black&Silver
                  [7891.]- I.D. bracelet - Silver
                  [7891.]- Rolex Watch - Silver
                  [7891.]- Spike Bangle - Black&Silver
                  [7891.]- Rellis - Cross bangle - Gold
Earrings: [7891.]- Total - Gold
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Monroe Piercing
Clutch: Color Me HOF Mesh [Zanzi Clutch[Red]
Lashes: [ glow ] studio - Bolder eyelashes
Nails: ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS
Ring: Square Diamond Wedding Ring [Custom]

Makeup

Pink Acid Justina Lips (teeth)
Eyeshadow (custom)

Skin

Glance Anais October  Brown Brows

Shape 

(Custom)

xo 

~Mari Jefferson





No comments:

Post a Comment