Saturday, November 23, 2013

She Wants to... PARTY ALL THE TIME, PARTY ALL THE TIME, PARTY ALL THE TIMEEEEE!!!!!!




Love Love Loveeeeeeeee This skirt. But if your a thicky thicky you will have to edit yourself so much to squeeze into it. But if your already Petite I say go for it!!!


Shirt: "B.I.P" Minaj Harness
Jacket: Munique. Biker Jacket / Purple
Skirt: 1992 // Leather Circle Skirt (Gray)



Thought I'd try something new with the Blue lipstick.  Why not go ballz out sometimes? *gigglez*

Hair: Tameless Hair Shakira - Naturals
Lashes: ARSNOVA // BLACK eyelashes (long and med)
Lipstick: [PF] Elly Cosmetics <Cocoa> - Glam Lipstick-(True Blue)

These sneakers look great! I'm so sorry I dont think I did such a great job showing you. but trust me they are. But.... you know that but was coming, they are sooooooooooooooooo small! and they can be enlarged but they whole shoe so its either take everything down, fat, thickness, muscle... kilograms... ok I got silly but you what I mean. Who wants to be this thin? We have to have SOME thickness, Shyt! 

Shoes: [M.o.w] Strap Sneaker -04-


Tail:*PKC* Solid Extra Bushy Colorchange *alice in wonderland*
Stalking: -UtopiaH- Bowy Tights Tattoo (Purple)




No comments:

Post a Comment